Thursday, May 3, 2007

Salesman: slight return

So after ending on a nice reasonable note I get a hand addressed item in the mail from the salesman's place of employ. Needless to say, I was not happy. The item was an generic offer to have a special credit card for this music store (a place I haven't bought anything from in 7 years)

I decided I should call, talk to a "manager" or what was probably really just a higher ranking salesman. He took the brunt of my foul language and what for the most part would seem like paranoid pissing. Admittedly, I am an aggressive fucker who doesn't like being fed a line of bullshit.

I have now asked not to be contacted by mail, phone or E-mail. Should the company wish the express their apologizes for not respecting my wishes in the first place, they can send that telepathically.

1 comment:

  1. "Should the company wish the express their apologizes for not respecting my wishes in the first place, they can send that telepathically."

    That was pretty funny. : )

    ReplyDelete